Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I love it......

Happy Deepavali.

I had a great day. I didn't go to any interesting places. I went to Ikea, with You.

Thanks for your company. I'm very happy even though we did not have any interesting plan. But, I love to be like this, with you. The time we spend together is not exciting but lovely. I love the peaceful feelings you gave me. Thanks for walking around with me for 6 hours.

We are so close when we are sharing a drink, reading the catalogue together. I can reach you by only turn my head to my right. What will you do if I kiss you? Give me a slap? hahahhahaha... who knows.

I can't stop my feelings. I almost can't control it..... Please do not be suprise if there comes a day, I did something that I shouldn't do.

I love the moments we spend together. Love it very much.

No comments: