Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas.....

Christmas is just around the corner.... Can't wait for it to come.

How should I celebrate christmas this year????

- Celebrate with bunch of friends by having a small pork luck party
- Celebrate with bunch of friends by having a BBQ
- Celebrate with bunch of friends by having dinner at some restaurant
- Celebrate with bunch of friends by going for any good movie that on screen
- Celebrate with bunch of friends by going to my fav cafe
- Celebrate with bunch of friends by......
- Celebrate with my love one by going for a good dinner
- Celebrate with my love one by going for a good movie
- Celebrate with my love one by only spending some quiet time at home together
- Celebrate with my love one by going for holiday somewhere in Malaysia
- Celebrate with y love one by going for coffee
- Celebrate with my love one by......

No idea.

No comments: