Sunday, November 27, 2005

Such a wonderful day......

Finally, he is back to KL for a short period. It was so excited to know that we will spend some time together today. We went for HOMEDEC EXPO @ Mid Valley around 330pm. Been looking for parking for almost 30minutes, he never give up on it. So, we able to make it for the HOMEDEC EXPO. Not so crowded, but still alots of people. It's very sweet to walking around hand in hand with him :P

After the expo, we need to rush to 1U for Harry Potter. We are lucky that we didn't spend another half an hour just on looking for parking again. I made a big mistake... I got the wrong reservation number and we end up on EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. It's a great movie anyway. No regret on going for this movie. I promised that I will treat him for Harry Potter due to the mistake I have made.

We went for our dinner @ Good Evening Bangkok. Glad that he love the food over there. Anyway, it's a very good place to enjoy Thai Food. I heard that their chef is origin from Thailand, and most of their staffs too. I always think of Bangkok when I'm there. He is so lovely that he served me the rice before himself. Considering on my diet of seafood.. he only ordered chicken even I do not mind that he took all the seafood and I only take something that I can have. :) So caring eh.

He is so tired because he didn't has enough sleep last night, yawning all da while. But, he still spending his time with me ... I'm so touched. I though he will suggest to go home after our final try on Harry Potter's movie tickets. He didn't. I appreciate it very much. :) And of course, I had a very very great time with him. By just walking around hand in hand with him is already such a wonderful time for me :) Everything looks so beautiful even it's actually something ugly... Hahahaha... abit over describe.....

There has something funny but scary happened in da cinema while we are half way of the movie. Here it is.... when I'm drowning myself into the real story of Emily Rose being possessed by the demons, suddenly, there came a GUY with proper business attire... standing beside me... doing all kinds of weird and odd movements beside me.. Everyone are so into the movie and I noticed that no one look at the direction that I'm staring at, included him. I started to feel... eerie.... I'm very scared that time... Thinking hard with my mind on WHAT IS THIS GUY??? He acted so weird... standing so long time beside me... I'm deeply in horror, but I couldn't scream out or what, because I might scared those who watching the movie in the cineme. And I do not want to scared him too. I keep staring at him ... till he finally make his way to slip into the seating roll... and move over to his seat. GOSH!!!! I was so released.... I hide my face on his shoulder and whispered to him that I'm so scared!!!! Then only he realised that I was scared by the guy with his weird actions. I almost cry because of it. Hahahahahhahaa.... This is so funny... both of us laughed out loud for about 2 minutes in da cinema while everyone are in such a horror mood. I think they think that we are crazy, laughing at that time is really ODD! LOLZ!!!!

Both of us still laughing on the incident when we walking out of the cinema. So funny!!! Be frank, I never be so scared in my life before. Hahahahahaha.... I thought that I'm so lucky to met SOMETHING at that moment. Luckily, I got him beside me... telling me that "It's OK.." Simple words, but the effect is instantly... calmed me down. My almost dripping off tears turned into laughters.... silly!!! I'm really silly!!! It's great to have you around me.

It's almost 12midnight when we stepped out of the cinema. Home is da only destination now. And I know that he must be god damn tired... Hhahahahaha... Goodbye kiss, goodnight kiss... Do not have any... I'm too hesitate to give any even I'm so near to him that time... Hahahahahaha.... I'm shy... I'm so shy on it....

Thanks for the night. It was a great one. I did enjoy much. I'm very happy. I love your companion. I love to be hand in hand with you. I love everything we did together.

I........

No comments: