Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm an adult......

Normally, we are very excited when we got something new. Eg. new car, new job, new friends, new toys, new clothes, new accessories, new hair style, new looks, new house and new relationship.

Who doesn't feel excited on having something new, right?

My house is done, and we can move in anytime we wanted. But, we wanted it to be a nice and comfortable home to be live in. So, we are now planning for renovation. It's not easy. My mom fell sick after rushing here and there for the renovation quotations and ideas. And myself need to go and do research for the new furnitures for our home sweet home. I think, I do need to go for FURNITURES RESEARCH for the coming weekends. I need to do the measurements, need to check for pricing, need to do matching. I also need to be the interior designer for our home. I need more ideas.... I need more inspiration.

I have a very brief idea on how the living room to be, how the bathrooms to be and how my lovely bedroom would be. But I have no idea on where to start. Last time, when we moved into this current home of us, I do not have to worry on anything as my dad was the one who handle everything. Now, I started to understand how difficult it is to be a decision maker for a family.

Maybe, we all used to be pampered well by my dad. Beside money, nothing we need to worry when he is around. He will settled all the mess and tiny problems for our family. Arghhh... It's so wonderful that you do not have any responsibilities. But, this is what we have to go through. We can't escape from our responsibilities, we have to deal with it, handle it well. It's all because, we are adult now.

It's not fun to be an adult. We have to bear so many responsibilities, have to go through so many things that we do not like, have to be mature even we are not..... I miss my childhood, I was so silly, so innocent, so cute, so free, so lovely..... with so many adults pampered me. I love to be pampered, loved, cared.... I'm the eldest in the family, I used to have all the attention from my parents, my relatives...However, the attention I used to have faded away as I'm growing up. I need to stand by myself, take care of myself, settle problems by myself.... All by myself.

I'm an adult now, I need to do everything all by myself. You have to be independent!

No comments: