Sunday, June 04, 2006

Be strong......

I have just finished a book- GOOD IN BED by Jennifer Weiner.

It's a very good one. I love it.

What do you think on a bigger size woman? Ugly? Unacceptable? Low self- esteem? Not loveable?

It's not easy to be a bigger size woman, because they always have to love themself more than other people love them. And in order to love their ownselves, they have to put more effort on it. This is due to the common judgement on them. Most of the NORMAL PEOPLE will never see a bigger size woman as pretty, confidence, efficient, lovely, sexy, acceptable... nothing to praise but critisize. I wonder are we really that worthless?

This book is about how a bigger size woman going through her life, her relationship and her career. I like the character very much. She is strong, kind, funny, good in bed, lovely, insecure..but she also abit negative and sarcastic. Think that no one wanted to be sarcastic, but we have no choice because we have to face too many critizises....

Actually the character sound abit like me, we do care alots on how people view on our body size, we do care on how we present ourself, we always ALERT on all the new diet products, we always doubt on ourselves, we always feel insecure no matter in what senses, we are funny, we are sarcastic..... Hahahahha....

Yes, it's not easy to be a bigger size woman, we have to bear everything by ourself, just because that we are not so lovely compare with those slim chicks. Does this means that we do not worth for anyone to love us? What wrong with a fat body??? Just to fullfill the man's ego?? For them to show off??

Ya, fat is not healthy... but to have a body like this is not what we can choose. If we can choose, who wanna be fat? Frankly to tell, I believe that every bigger size woman are fighting hard on have a SLIM BODY. People only like SLIM BODY, they neglected us, they reluctant to look at us, don't even mentioned to know us in person. So, do they really think that they have the right to judge us???

Ok, back to the book. The character's name is Cannie. Cannie is a bigger size woman, she has low self esteem because her daddy doesnt love her, he told his friends that Cannie is ugly, so fat.. He left them and married another woman, which affected Cannie's characters very much. Cannie had an ex bf, which he claimed that he never love her but still make love with her. FUCK!!!! BASTARD!!! Cannie got pregnant after they broke off, she wrote him a letter to inform him but he is such a coward and bastard!!! He doesnt even call or reply her letter and he got a new gf. Cannie had the baby by all her own.. Cannie carry on her pregnancy without the bastard but with many love from her family, her friends and also her diet planning doctor.

Cannie is lucky as she got the doctor who fall in love with her even she is big size. He care of her so much... I feel so touched on his love on her. He remember every single things that she told him, He do everything that she needs, He taking good care of her.... How I wish I have someone who really support me, help me no matter what, without any complains.

Being a single mama is not easy. Pressure, gossip, financial stability, mentally stability.... have to be very strong to handle everything by ownself.

Awwww... I just wish I will have someone who is like the DOCTOR. He is such a perfect man for me.

Love me, do not care how fat am I as he love me as me.
Taking good care of me, do not care he has to be a GULI or DRIVER.
Listen to me, do not care how much complains I have.
Support me, do not care what decision I have made.
Stand by me, do not care how hard it is.
Be lovely, always keep in touch with me, remember my hates n likes.

I know, it's only someone in the novel. Always come in prefect package. Hahahhaa...

It's not easy to be a bigger woman, I understand that, I have been though all this.

The society made us to be this sarcastic in order to protect ourself. Shall we blame on the society? or shall we blame on our body size?

* Not all the people look down at bigger size women. I know!!!! :) I know it well.

No comments: