Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am..........

------------SEPTEMBER BABY ---------------
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends
to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself.
Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic.
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have
many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional.
Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates
oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore.
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can
understand.

*******************************************

I'm not so active or dynamic, sometimes, I'm like a snake.
I'm decisive and haste.
I seldom feel regret as I'm fearless.
Strong mentality and love debate but never want to lose.
I'm dying for attention, especially from the one I love.
Diplomatic, on certain things.
Consoling, no doubt.
Friendly, definately.
Solves people's problems, but can never solve my own's.
Brave in love, Fearless on being hurt. But when hurt, take long time to be recovered.
Adventurous in love, not others.
Loving and Caring, depends on how you appreciate me.
Suave, yes, I'm suave when I'm not mad. You won't like me when I'm mad.
Generous, 80%.
Many friends, but not all are my best friends.
Enjoy to make love, who do not enjoy this?
Emotional, ask my bfsss.. I'm sure they know it well. OK, I am!
Stubborn, wanna knock on my head??
Hasty, pushy too...
Good Memory, especially on bad sides.
Motivate, have to do this to lift myself.
Love to travel, only when I got extra money.
Sexy in a way that only their lover can see, Ya.... I definately agree with this as I'm not sexy in general.

**********************************************

Dying Heart.

Maybe love really not enough to support when 2 person are not compatible. Or is it too early to tell whether these 2 person are compatible or not? Sometimes we are, sometimes we are not.

I have no idea on whethere we are meant together or not. No doubt that I do love him so much till the extend that I do not believe that myself able to love someone as how I used to. But, love is not enough to support each other if one party think that the other party is DEMANDING.

I have no idea on how come a gf's MANJA/ MERAJUK has become DEMANDING. Is there any girl out there never ever MANJA/ MERAJUK to their bf?? Please leave your email or contact number in the comment box, I think I need some lessons.

Ya, I asked him to go & look for a girl that will never MANJA/ MERAJUK to their bf. I even wish him luck. Overdo? I'm a person that need attention from my bf always. Sometimes I will MERAJUK/ MANJA... but what's the purpose is.. to get my bf sweet talk to me abit. If want some sweet talk from my bf is also demanding... I'm totally speechless.

My heart is dying. I thought everything will be OK.... A well pampered guy hardly know how to take good care of their gf as they are used to be taking good care by their family. I'm independent, do not means that I do not need someone to take care of me. Maybe, he need someone who never distract him, I need someone who taking good care of me. We are not match on what we need.

Love always not enough when 2 person are not walking on the same track.

No comments: