Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Damn mad......

Tell me.....

where to find a girl friend that will never MERAJUK to their boy friend one????

--> even the most tamed girl friend will MERAJUK once a while!!!!!

where to find a boy friend that will say YES when his girl friend said want to go after other guy????

--> I got one here!!!!! Anyone want to take over?????

Is MERAJUK a test??????

--> This is only a test when the stupid fella have no sense of romantic.

Which girl friend/ boy friend will not complain a single word [speak put or in heart] during this FUCKING WORLD CUP PERIOD??????

--> show me!!! bring her/ him to me!!!! I really want to learn from him/ her!!!!!!!


IM GOD DAMN MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ps: Bring me the "fucking tamed never merajuk gal", and I want to be a match maker!!!!

No comments: