Monday, June 12, 2006

Planning.......

How can you see yourself going to spend your coming years with someone? When I know that I do love him, When I feel that I’m ready to settle down, When I know that I willing to spend my life with him.

I’m a person who always try to make myself well organized. No matter it’s a date or even a dinner with friends, I would be glad if they can inform me or plan it week ahead. So, I know my schedule. I know what I should do, and I know how to plan for the others things or plans.

Ya, I do not like SUPRISES, UNCERTAINCIES.. I know life is not as what we planned. But, at least we know what we are doing in the coming days, at least we know where we are going. I do not feel good on last minutes things or plan. It brings me no sense of secure. 100% no sense of secure.

I’m at my age to settle down, to have a so called family with the man I love. Therefore, when I’m in a relationship.. I will DREAM of this as I’m 100% dedicated my love in every of my relationship. Maybe you may call me stupid, and that’s why I hurt so much whenever the relationship ended.

When I can’t see what my situation is, where am I going, I started to feel frustrated and impatient. I will look for the answer to my questions. There come someone claimed that I’m pressuring him. For a person like me, this is a very important issue. I will ask whatever questions to reassure myself.

For a person who never think of future, never ever like to plan, this is a very demanding request for them. They like to do whatever they like according to their mood. This style is not for me, a virgo.

Virgo is stubborn, well organized, keep their promises, can’t stand of dirtiness, many theories to tell, sarcastic, many to ask, always debate on something that she think that’s right, a listener, an observer, an analyzer. You may see them as good or bad things to have. For men, these are not a good thing to have in a lady. Because, for a BIG MAN… the best GF/ WIFE might be as below:-

*do not ask questions, just do whatever I asked
*do not talk back, just listen
*show your excitement when I’m expecting it
*do not show me any unhappiness, only show me your smile
*do not argue with me on every single thing
*do not expect anything from me
*do not demand

Too bad that I’m totally out of the requirements. No doubt that being such a lady will gain lots of LOVE from their husband at first. A woman with no thinking, is that what you really want??

If the requests is for future, if the request is for our own good. What’s the problem of working it out? Looks like men still being self centered and women is becoming more and more self centered. Both with own thinking, no tolerate. So, no future.

No future is because one thinks one party is pressuring, not satisfied, and another think the other is not planning on their future. So, again, no future.

Is that so horrible to plan for our future if we are in a relationship and we are at the age of settle down? What’s so scary to be settled down when you really love a person? Plan, is not requesting you to get it done in 1 months time. Plan, is plan… it might take 2 years or so, for this case I’m referring---> Marriage. Plan, at least a blue print, to show us where are we going, where is this relationship leading us to.

Walking around without a map is scaring my shit out. I’m blind and no direction. I couldn’t see where am I going, am I going to the destination that I thought I’m heading to??

By planning the future, at least I know…. Roughly knows, where I’m going with the one I love.

No comments: