Friday, June 16, 2006

So cold......

It’s very cold recently due to the rainy days. I’m someone who can’t stand of cold, but I love cold weather. I love to go to cold weather countries.

When I feel cold, I will think of someone- my honey. He is not like me, he is much stronger than me. He doesn’t feel cold even I’m already shivering beside him. When I feel cold, it reminded me how my honey wrap his arms around me and trying me warm me up. It feels so good to hide under his hug, to have his arms around me.

Whenever we go for movie, I always shivering beside him due to the full blast air cond. I think, all the cinemas sure got some discounts from TNB for being such a BIG SPENDER. My honey will always asked me whether I’m cold or not, or without asking, he will wrap me in and rub rub my arm.. just to warm me up. He is so sweet, right? It’s so warm having him hugging me so close.

Now, I can see goose bumps on my arms… IT’S GOD DAMN COLD IN DA OFFICE!!!!!!!!! How I wish my honey is beside me now. Or…. Maybe I should be more realistic… BRING YOUR SWEATER LAH!!!!!

No comments: