Saturday, June 24, 2006

What do you want??????

Question: What do you want in your life??????

Man: Career, Monies, Cars, Girls, Reputation, Power [Which one you choose?]
Woman: Love, Family, Kids, Monies [Which one you prefer?]

Men and Women want different things. We want different things at different age. We need different things on different situation.

Men see things in BIG PICTURE, Women see things in details......

Men on QUANTITY, Women on QUALITY......

Men look into LOGICALLY, Women look into SENSUALITY......

What I want currently????

1. Stable job
2. Active social life
3. Sweet and Lovely relationship
4. Happy family
5. No-worry financial status

That's what I want. Basically, I do have a stable job [hope so], active friends circle, kinda OK family, abit worry financial status and..... more to discover relationship.

Due to the lady gen in my body... I tends to be more concerntrate on SENSUAL aspects. And I am god damn DETAILS, QUALITY & SENSUALITY. And that's why... small things does matter to me always...and forever.

Now, I only need someone who love me, able to protect me, stand by me always, take good care of me, support me, guide me, cherish me..... and also... let me be his dependent.

Ya, I need someone who PAMPERED me alots. I'm only a little woman anyhow.

I need love... lots of love.

No comments: