Friday, June 23, 2006

I know........ I know......

Been nagged like hell after I told a friend on mine on my car broken down experience.

Why is this so???

Because I'm so powerful and never thought of my own safety.
Because I never ask someone to accompany me even though I know that I'm alone.

After the exciting story telling, my friend asked:-
F: You were alone?
Me: Yes ah [proudly]
F: You never call any guy to come over and give you company? or help you?
Me: No lah!! what for? they are not mechanical... can't even help!!! [again..proudly]
F: You were alone when the mechanical came?
Me: Ya loh... but got 2 guards came n check, then got another guard come n watching us after the 2 guards left [sound happy & proud]
F: You never think of your own safety ha????
Me: Got ah... but when I saw the guard only I realised this [shyly]
F: You know how dangerous or not? You know you should ask your bf come over and be with
you or not?? Or maybe he should come to you without asking you cause it's absolutely damn
dangerous for a girl to be with a stranger!!!! Why your bf never come????
Me: Eeeemm.... I thought... He come also no use mah!! He can't even fix the car.... [feel bad]
F: So!?!?!!?! you don't even realised you are in such a danger situation lah???
Me: I don't..... [ :( ]
F: What if the mechanical kidnap you????????????
Me: ........................
F: What if something happened????????
Me: ........................
F: Ha????? you know that how lucky you are or not????????
Me: I know......
F: You got read newspaper or not??????
Me: I got lah... just never thought of it mahhh.......
F: That's why still got so many cases happened around us!!!
Me: .......................
F: Your bf should be there even you asked him not to come. You know this or not???? Where he
was that time????
Me: .......................
F: What lah you???????
Me: Ok lah....... I will ask many ppl come and keep me company when my car broke down next
time lahhh.......
F: You still hoping there is another time ha??????
Me: ........................


Made me feel so bad. :(

No comments: