Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Gifts from ex-es......

Let me see what are the gifts that I had from my ex-bfz.

Emmm.....

1. A watch
2. 76 roses
3. Chocolate
4. Shirts
5. Ericsson Mobile Phone
6. 1/2 of Nokia Mobile Phone
7. Small Diamond Necklace
8. Small Diamond Ring
9. Many Soft toys
10. Many Cards
11. Mug
12. Perfume
13. Cakes
14. Trips
15. Gold Necklace
16. Pearl Pendant



Do you value your relationship with gifts? Sometimes, it does. How much he willing to spend on you reflected how deep is his love to you. Hahahahahaha.... Seriously, it doesn't take much on how we value the relationship. But, it does show how generous your love one is.

It's very upset if he doesn't even willing to pay for your groceries of rm10.00.... aaawww.... terrible!!!! If one day, this couple are married, what will they do on the household expenses? NORMALLY... the man will bear almost 80% of the expenses, but what if you married a not so generous man???? Do you think that he will request to share EQUALLY.... 50-50???? This is bothering eh??? That's why!!!! There has no equality between the sexes war!!!

Ya, world is unfair. Always unfair. Forever unfair. Do not complain. Men are born to protect the children and women [since centuries ago]. So, that's your duty, your responsibility. But women are strong nowadays, and this cause men able to run away easily from their duty/ responsibility. So, they became, irresponsible, lazy, undecided mind, confusing, soft.... [Aiyaa... Still got good men around I know].

But still, woman need a strong man. Women keep looking for the right man, strong man.. no matter in mentally or physically.. It's not an easy job. Men choose not to grow up [because they can just walk away from their responsibilities], women have no choice but to stay single or keep looking.

Pity us, the women in the world. Good men always been taken. The not so good men also been taken. Then what is left for us?

Being generous is not being a WATER FISH. Generous is meant for something reasonable. Not asking you to buy her a property, a car or even a 5 carats diamond before married. After married..... I have no idea. Hahahahahaha... For me, I won't ask him to buy me a house, unless I'm his mistress. hahahaha.... But, a property with both parties' name is possibly.

Generous in Love will be the better!!! Not to everyone..but me only!!! :P Once being generous in love, will be generous in everything ..... :P

3 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Wow, that's alot of things that he has given you. It must have been a long time that you have been with him or he has been given you things very frequently.

What you said is true, at least you do not treat guys like "WATER FISH"!!

Miss Blurry said...

The ex who gave me the most gifts is the one who I have spend my 4 years with him. Others are short term bfz. Ya, he pampered me alots, spoiled me actually. But, we got no fate to proceed further into another stage even though I thought he will be the one.

Chan Kok Kuen said...

OK, the last one who was the "mummy's" boy was one of the many bfs that you have huh? Well you really took a long time to choice a good man to come along!!