Saturday, October 29, 2005

Little Man.......

Nic is always the sweetest guy I ever know in my life. Today, we went for movie - Koma 2. Due to Nic's sense of direction, he need his sister to send him to MV. So, end up we had our dinner with his family. Chatted alots with his family, by the way, they are easy going family as my family. So, as a good girl friend, of course I have to communicate well with his family, especially his father.

We left his family and heading to cinema. On the way to cinema, we passed by a stall... I stopped and browsing on the cutey things in da stall. I eyed on a LITTLE MAN [a mobile phone accessory], with a sabre sticking out... and the sabre will BLINK BLINK when there is any signal going through your mobile phone. They have it in white, black and glow in da dark. It's kinda expensive for such a small thing. Nic is beside me that time, we are playing with it.

He asked "Do you like it?"
"It's very cute ehhhh....."
"You want to have it???"
"You buy for me ha?"
He smile, "Yes." .... "What color you like?"
"White!"
"Then I got myself a black one."
"Couple mobile's accessory eh... hahahahahaha... "
"ya lohhhh...."

Immediately, we hang it on our mobile phone. Playing around with it by calling each other's mobile phone. Hahahaha..so childish eh!!!

I'm still playing with the LITTLE MAN when we are in da cinema. He was eating popcorn while watching me playing with the LITTLE MAN... suddenly, he take some popcorn and put near my lips, indicating me to have some popcorn. I ate it. Was shocked on his action. Luckily we are da best buddy, if not, I'm sure suspect on his motives. Hahahahaha....

Having him around is like having someone who appreciate you very much, who pampered you very much, who know you very well, who share everything with you and who enjoy every of your silly jokes. Such a good friend he is. My family like him very much too, coz he is a real sweet guy. Knew him for more than 7 years.... we still keep in touch eventhough he is not in M'sia for 5 years. I appreciated this friendship!! I cherish him.

Thanks for the LITTLE MAN, Nicholas. I like it very much :)

No comments: