Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bangkok 2006 - Shopping version



PHOTO 3 --> These are what I bought on DAY 1......
PHOTO 2 --> These are what I got on DAY 3......
PHOTO 1 --> These are what I got on DAY 4......

I spend most on souvenir... Did not bought much for myself anyway. Let's see what I have bought for myself....

1. high heel shoe
2. fake LV purse
3. pants
4. 2 stickers
5. slipper
6. mini coke's items
7. toiletries bag
8. mobile phone bag
9. necklace --> sis bought for me
10. handbag
11. handbag
12. handbag
13. tshirt
14. tshirt
15. snacksssss
16. fancy box
17. pore minimising olive oil

No lah... I did not spend much on myself lah.... :P

I shop till my legs pain and dare not to go for foot massage as I'm a very ticklist person..... Their foot massage is kinda cheap... RM25/ hour... but still... I have no guts to try that.. Hahahah...

Spend RM800 on everything included meals, drinks, snacks, travelling and shopping..... But not included flight and accomodation... Overall, it's OK lah...

I love bangkok.. Shopping Heaven... if you are slim, then lagi best!!!!! I must slim down!!! and go shopping again!!!!!

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Why didn't buy any Wacoal? There very very cheap. The last time I was in Phuket, my wife bought tons of Wacoal back!!

Miss Blurry said...

firstly, I hardly get my size over there as those thai ladies are very small size.. i means their body.. and i'm fat mah!!!!