Monday, August 28, 2006

SINCERITY......

Today, talked about SINCERITY of men with one of my friend who still not yet married and looking for a steady bf if she able to find one.

There is a guy, who is good looking [according to her lah… I never meet him], who is attached with a GF, come out and cari makan. My friend who being lonely and flirty, had some fun with him. However, after the one and only one time of FUN HAVING NIGHT, the result is very disappointed. :P So, my advice to her is, don’t give a shit even thought he still keep sms her and told her that “I’M SO ADDICTED TO YOU!! I WANNA SEE YOU. CAN WE MEET UP?” Irritating is the only word she able to describe him. LOLZ!!!! This pretty friend of mine doesn’t wanted to see him, fuck him or even keep in touch with him anymore. According to her, he is sux on bed. Only sms her when he is horny, wanted to have affair with her but damn KIASI. Wanna F her but wanted her to go to somewhere very far... no one know HIM over there mah!!!! What I can advice my lovely friend is…. ASK HIM TO FUCK OFF.

Sigh…. As I always said, nowadays, people practice, SINGLESHIP, ONE NIGHT- SHIP, SHORT TERM-SHIP or AFFAIR-SHIP. Men do practice LONG TERM-SHIP, but they still will come out and CURI MAKAN…. I’m lucky that I still have friends who are LOYAL to their GF/ BF. If not, I will be damn damn disappointed on relationship things. But I still see a lots of these affairs happened around. Men or women.

However, how do we judge on a guy whether he is SINCERE in a relationship or not? According to our stupid POINT OF VIEW….

We do think that a SINCERE MAN

1.will not call you only when he is damn 9 free or lonely or horny.
2.will sms you no matter where he is [after working hours lah… we know some men are very workaholic]
3.will not shy to bring you out to meet their friends or parents or family.
4.will not hesitate to tell you about their past or current.
5.will care about your feelings and listen to you.
6.will not tell you I MISS YOU, I LOVE YOU, I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU SO MUCH but
see no action.
7.will not only think on your body, like saying, I WANNA HUG YOU, I WANNA KISS YOU, I
WANNA F YOU.
8.will not talk so much but never show up.
9.will not let you feel lonely even though he stay kinda far from your home.
10.will not have FLING with you.
11.etc… etc…. etc…

Anyway, too many to stated down… Only able to remember few of them. The more you are untouchable, the more the man want to TOUCH you. What should we call this as?

There is a Kuantan guy who always tell me that he really likes me a lots, want to come KL and meet me so much, asked me to be his girl friend, asked me to move to Kuantan with him so that we can be happy living together. Crazy!! I told him off of course. He asked why I keep pushing him away, and never really treat him nice. I said, it’s because I do not see any SINCERITY in you. Talk is your expertly but it’s very clear in me that what you want from me. He said, you don’t think that I’m such a dirty old man. I said, too bad that you are exactly what I think you are. But he never give up on trying to bluff me to believe his sweet talks… Too bad, sometimes, I’m just a bit too sensitive on a guy’s sincerity. Ya, SOMETIMES only.

Why do I think that he is such a DIRTY OLD MAN?? Because from the 1st time I met him, I already saw the HAMSAP SPARKS sparking in his eyes when he look at me. I’m not pretty and I have no idea on why he being so interested on me. Nothing happened between us as I already wanna kick his balls on the first meeting. LOLZ!!!

Men…… to court a girl is very easy… you do not need to be damn rich… better lah if you are… Hahahaha…. However, sincerity in you is the only thing that a girl can sense most. SHOW US YOUR SINCERITY IN A RELATIONSHIP… not in SEXUAL-SHIP.

No comments: