Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Wedding......

Still, nothing much to do in da office as usual… I’m thinking, I should started to skip lunch. Not that I ate a lot in Bangkok, actually we did not. We only go for normal meals and that’s all. Just feel that I’m god damn fat!!! Wanna slim down!!! Remember? My next NEW YEAR RESOLUTION mahh.. hahaha.. Should have started now.. coz eh, I got a very important wedding dinner to be attended soon. My best friend’s wedding… a SHE…. :P My best guy friends not yet marry… too bad. Wondering when it is.

My wedding?? Sorry lah.. still long time to go…. My friend asked me what am I waiting for? Ha??? What am I waiting for??? Mr. Right? Good Date? Good Mood? Too many to wait lah, my friend. You thought marry is only a person’s business ha? It takes 2 to marry lah!!! What if the MAN does not want to marry you at all? Can you just ask for marry??? Aiya.. I’m a girl lah!!! You can’t urge me to propose right??? Crazy!!! Ha! marry to a VIBRATOR will be easier!!! Divorce also easy eh!!

My mom also not yet urge me to get marry eh… wondering why my friends so nerve on my wedding date. Hahahaha.. Actually ler… If I ever found the Mr. Right, of course I want to marry maahhh…. Which woman do not want to be married? Unless, she is a MILLIONNAIRE and she got a LOVER who serve her damn right. If I’m her also I won’t want to get marry lah!!! What if later that so called HUBBY hire a killer to murder me or catch me on some tiny mistake and want to divorce and share my MONEY? NO WAY!!!!

So, for a normal woman as me… I’m still fancy of Marriage lah. It’s not easy to get a Mr. Right. However, I read on an article…. It said, It’s not that hard to get a Mr. Right, It’s depends on how both of you work on the relationship. I agree with him, but seems that I hardly found someone who really can tolerate with my SCHOOL PRINCIPLE ATTITUDE. Hahahaha… I’m just holding too strong on something, too tidy, too clean, too stubborn.

The article also said, It’s destiny that you met someone in your life, but it’s the HARDWORK that needed on a long lasting relationship. I agree also lah, but how many people really put effort on working out a relationship? Nowadays, they practice SHORT TERM RELATIONSHIP/ SINGLESHIP/ ONE NITE SHIP…… OK lah, still got some people do really put effort on a relationship lah… but, how many?!?!?! Seriously, I do really fed up on putting hope on any relationship. The more hope I have, the more disappointed I am. I’m tired of it. So, I’m trying not to HOPE on anything and this is really hard for me.

Old folks said, marriage is not for fun!!! :P So, don’t play play!!!!

So, my dear friends, find me a MR. RIGHT and soon I will send my Wedding Invitation Card to your doorstep!!!! Kakakakkaka…..

No comments: