Sunday, August 06, 2006

Speaking loud......

Speaking loud is not equal to YELLING......

There is one actress in Hong Kong, her attitude is a bit boyish. Good looking girl, very slim, big eyes, short hair. She is now married to her more than 10 years bf. She is on of those happy go lucky person, very funny and cute. My sister and myself kinda like her. She speak loudly.. and many people mistaken it that she always yell at people or scold people. So, when reporter interviewed her regarding this, she normally say like this “I do speak loudly, but this doesn’t means that I’m yelling or scolding someone. And this do not means that I’ve no manners. This is me, and I do speak loud.”

We, Chinese educated people will speak loud sometimes. We are not so SOFT SPOKEN PERSON as some other people. But this doesn’t means that we are yelling at someone, angry at someone or bossy on someone. If someone cannot understand this behavior of us that we think it’s nothing, there will be some problem.

Not all Chinese educated people will speak loud as me. There are some soft spoken people too. But that’s not me. I speak slight louder do not means I’m yelling, bossing or etc. I talk to the close one like that, do not means I do not respect them. I laugh out loud, I speak out loud, I moan out loud too…. Why never complain when I moan out loud but when I speak a bit louder? Why never say that I’m bossy you around when I asked you NOT TO STOP, or PUSH HARDER but when I tell you that you have forgot something?

I'm never the little pussy cat that MEOW around your leg, but I never try to boss on the people around me. Reminding is not bossy. If so, I've been bossing by everyone in my life everyday then.

Difference background, difference understanding. Difficult to communicate when someone mistaken something and put the ASSUMPTION on you. There come communication break down.

If the bridge broke down, there has no way to communicate.

No comments: