Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Wowowowo......







OPEN YOUR EYES WIDER... not your legs... hahahhahaha...

Believe it or not??? She is a HIM..... Ya loh... this is my fav one when we went to the TRANSVESTITE SHOW in Bangkok.... Aisehh..... damn envy eh... HE is more beautiful than me... sad case eh!!! More feminine than me.... or than any female that watching HIS show... Terrible lah!!!!

HE is the most beautiful among the others transvestites. I wonder is HE fully transformed or partially?? But HE is really beautiful, damn beautiful... Look at HIS butt... Gosh, so seductive eh!!!

I really admire their braveness on changing themselves into whoever they wanted to be. It takes tons of guts to go for the operation, to face the public, to face their family and friends. I never look down at them, in fact, I admire them very very much. Most of the people will look down at them and criticise them. But, what's wrong on doing what they really wanted to do for so long time. I believe that no one want to bear this burden if they can choose, but they facing it strongly.

Most of them unable to get a steady job after they have transformed due to their unclear identity, so they forced to go into "prostitution" industry. Is this what they really want? Beside those very meterialistic female, I don't think that there has anyone wanna be fuck by someone who they hardly know and still have to fake on their reaction just to please the fucker. Yes, their identity are unclear, but they actually still have the energy, the ability to support themself if any of the employer willing to give them a chance. But, sadly to say that employers need to take good care of their company's reputation. Excuse.

Thailand's transvestites are much more lucky then those in our country. They able to get a job by doing show like this, some are working happily in restaurants, boutiques, beauty counters.... They are happy I can see.

It's glad to see that our country are more open to them nowadays. At least I can see some of them working in some well known comestic companies.... :)

Admire their guts on fighting for what they really wanted to be. Admire their stong will on going through all the hard way to get what they want in their life.

They are much more stronger than anyone of us.

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

WOW, this is what I want to see if I go to Bangkok. Last time I was at Haadyai with my wife, we watch the "TIGER" show...live fucking shows with guys and gals no Ah Quah then!!

Miss Blurry said...

Hadyai also got AGUA show actually. I watched it when I was in Hadyai years ago. They got some BEAUTIFUL MAN too... worth to go for it anyway. It only cost us RM60 for this eye candy!! :)