Monday, August 21, 2006

Haunting......

I had bad dreamss last night.

Did not sleep well last night as I got many dreams ...... many many bad dreams... Non of them made me feel good. I do not know why I had so many bad dreams last night... Most of them made me scared, worry and depressed.

I dreamed of ghost last nights, many many ghosts in different dreams. Why I had many dreams?? Because I keep awake from my sleep for few times due to my dreams. I can hardly remember all of them, but I do remember one that really made me feel terrible.

The dream that made me feel terrible is that I dreamed of my ex's gf, the bitch who stolen my ex from me. I dreamed that the bitch is trying to steal my "current" bf. She show me her fucking irritating disgusting SURE WIN smile. I hate her so much in my dream. Such an ugly bitch!!! I was so panic in my dream. Because I don't wanna to lost my "current" bf again to this bitch. I was sad as well as it show me that how vulnerable a relationship is. If one unable to hold on themselves, there gone the relationship when there is any bitch or bastard around.

I'm so panic till I woke up from my dream. Then I fall asleep again, with unbearable sadness and frustration. I know why I feel so sad and frustrated. It's because I realised that I'm still being haunt by this bitch. I still feel so insecure about myself. I still feel that I'm not good enough for anyone. I'm still in the hurt, even though I thought that I'm already recovered.

Again, the scar been touched in my dream. Pain. But I have to be strong to face the fact that my ex, the bastard already hurted me badly and happy together with the bitch. No worry, I'm an optimistic person sometimes. :P I will feel better after this blog. Once I speak it out.. I will be much better.

Relationship, sweet yet vulnerable.

No comments: