Thursday, August 03, 2006

Old Dream......

I used to like a guy very much when I was in secondary school. His name is W.C.C [aka Nelson that time].

He is my senior, 3 years elder than me. That year, was my 1st year. I met him on the assembly hall, the morning assembly. He was the PREFECT that guards our class. I was chit chatting with my friends that time when I have my first glance at him. He was walking around and warm us not to chit chat. There he came to us and warn us.

The first impression he gave me is…. CUTE. Short hair, fair skin, pinky cheek, wear glasses, medium size… looks smart and kind. After all, I always have this fetish on GOOD BOY LOOKS….. :P

My attention is on him ever since. I did whatever I can to know about his background, his address, his phone number… and I even try to know his gang of friends. Crazy. We see each other everyday…. He noticed me….. But he doesn’t know that I like him so much till the day my friend went and told him this. I still can remember how he blushed when he looked at me that moment.

We feel so uneasy after that incident, most of our friends tease us whenever they saw us walking by or sitting near by… however, he trying to avoid me. It’s kinda hard for both of us to take it easy that time.

I was so crazy for him. I joined the VOLLEY BALL TEAM just because he is part of the team. I did not play well in the team because my purpose is not on that white ball. We did see each other on the practice days…. But we never talk to each other.

It has been 3 years that we know each other existence. There came his last year in the school. And he spoken to me in the last year, he even sat beside me. I thought things might change to this UGLY DUCKLING. I dream too much…. Everything still the same till the day he walked out from the school.

I wrote him letters…. No reply. I keep writing him letters for another 2 years. No reply from him still. I heard my friends mentioned about him on and off. And then, he is totally out of my life. I no longer heard about him from anyone. But, I never forget about this guy that I like so much in my secondary school life. He was the reason I go to school, the reason I study hard. He was the one who able to bring my emotion up and down easily.

After so many years….. My friend told me that they met him in a friend’s wedding dinner. I was happy to hear about him again after so many years. After all, he was the one I’ve been so crazy with.

He is married. I feel happy for him… He is such a nice guy even though he doesn’t like me.

If I ever have the chance to bumped into him…. I will walk to him and say HI no matter he still recognize me or not. Bet that he won’t able to remember such a silly girl that ever like him so much. Or maybe I will be too shy to walk over……

Wish you everything good in your life. Nelson.

No comments: