Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Bangkok 2006 - Travel Version

This is not our plane.... I like this plane as there got LAT on it... so cute.. so malaysian!!! :P

Taken when we are flying on da sky... so beautiful....

Our hotel's reception...

UK got their LONDON EYE, Thailand has their BANGKOK EYE too..... :P

2nd Day, we went to Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha.... So hot... and so crowded...


Boat trip with unlimited drinks and fruits.... the mango rice is damn good...


Taken @ chatuchak...... great place to shop... We spend 6 hours walkinh around... legs almost patah!!!! I always love to go chatuchak...... so many to see, so many to buy... but too little money to spend.... :P

The sun was so HOT and BRIGHT, burning my skin.... I'm darker now. But on my arms only... :P Lucky... because I looks terrible when I'm tan. Da trip was great!!!!

We went for AGUA show... didn't take any photos with my camera as my camera is bad on taking in door photos. Will upload some when I got them from my sister. Some of them are really beautiful and lady. Their breast... wow... feel like touching them. Hahahahhaa......

Feel great after a good holiday!!!!!

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Welcome back. Post the picture of the Ah uah lah.. you wanna to touch them.. I wanted to do more than that.. have sex with them???

Miss Blurry said...

my camera is too lausy to take on stage photos... will post some of them once I got a copy from my sister... no worry! will show on how pretty they are....