Thursday, August 03, 2006

Sick......

Our society is sick... very serious somemore.....

Too many sickozzz.....

Maybe I'm one of them too..... Maybe one day, I will do something that out of my expectation, out of anyone's expectation......

You got pressure, I got pressure... Who to blame on this???

A developing country always has lots of sickozzz around ..... due to the pressure of life.

Humanity? Morality? Justice? Is there any left out there??

I still have some with me, but what about you? Do you still have them in you? Even a doctor can let a life goes like that. What a pity life to live in..... As always, I feel so vulnerable. Our life means nothing to anyone. No one care whether you are alive or not, they only care on whether they get what they wanted from you. A bright future ended just like that.

Our life is less than a cent nowadays. It's really sad to see our society being so sick.... with no cure.

Please!!!! Just take what you wanted from me, leave me a chance to live happily for the rest of my life.

No comments: