Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Have Sex......

No doubt, I love sex. Especially with someone I love. But, I do not have sex with the one I love, I only MAKE LOVE to him.

I noticed that nowadays people do not call it MAKE LOVE because normally ah….they do not have the LOVE feelings on the person who they fuck. Or do not have the HEART to love anyone as how we used to be. They may be SEX with A tonight, then B tomorrow night…. And then C on the weekend … and so on……

I feel irritated when my love one named this intimate action which he did with me as… HAVING SEX. I feel so because I do not take him as SOMEONE that I “sleep and bye”.. he is the one I love and I call it MAKE LOVE. Unless he doesn’t love me and I know it well on what we looking in each other ---> Lust releasing.

I also noticed that teenagers nowadays taking this SEX activity as sport. They do it as normal as I go for my yoga class. I have a little guy friend who I know him when he is around 17 years old. I’m so much older than him, I’m elder than him for at least 5 years. He is so brave, he asked for my number and call me for chat every night… I’m too innocent to realised his motive until he confessed. He told me about all his girlfriends, himself told me that he did HAVE SEX with all of them. I asked him, how old they are? “emm…around my age or younger than me lohh..” GOSH… I almost fainted when I heard this.

Everything changed… our teenagers enjoying sex so much earlier than what we expected… Maybe I’m getting old already and that’s why I feel so shocked when I heart about this statistics. Mom, I only lost my virginity when I was 23 year old… such an old virgin that time. I do not blame them of being so corrupted and so curios on trying this looks so fun and Sexcited things. But, what can us, the adult, to educate them on this issue??

Chinese are too shy on talk about this to their teenage sons or daughters. However, I do think it is a must to let them know about this NATURE things of being an animal... OPS!!!!.... human. Actually, I’m worrying on my 3 teenage cousins… They are 13, 12 and 11 years old. I also worrying that they will have sex like playing sports. Or they do not know how to protect themselves from some PERVERTS who wanted to molest them or have some motives on them. You know lah, there are so many sickoz everywhere.

My aunt and uncle barely have time to chat with them. They are more close to me, my sister and my mom. I can’t expect my mom to tell them about this even though she did educated me about this when my PERIOD came the 1st time. Ya, I have a great mom who gave me sex education.

That’s why, I feel hesitate to talk about this to my cousins too. Moreover, I’m not their parents. Headache…… Anyone got SUPERB good idea for me??

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Wow, now you are making me more horny with the topic on sex and making love. I love making love or fucking which ever word you wanna to use.

Now I have two daughters, one going out with a guy while the other was always on the phone sms and saying "low kong", I was taking to myself, my girls are getting fucked one day too!!!

Scary to think of it!! But what the heck I fuck some one's else daughter too to get the three children I am having.
o have fun fucking around but always because to take precaution from getting pregnant(if you are not ready for it) and also unwanted diseases.

Practice safe sex ... oops safe love making!!

Miss Blurry said...

Mr.Chan, U really have to CLEAN ur thinking lah!!!!
I know what I should teach them...but I do not know how to... I need someone to give me some idea..how to tell them in a very nice way.....