Thursday, September 07, 2006

Birthday Gifts List......

Emmm.. Actually, nothing that I need desperately... I means on physically lah...

Last year, my Birthday Gifts List was kinda long.... Camera lah, Diamond lah... bla bla bla......

What's in my list this year?? Beside that Sony Ericsson K800i lah...... Nothing much I want beside... MONIES... The more the merrier... Hahahahaha....

I think my wish will be more on MENTALLY side for this year... eg. More ppl love me, or love me more... my family more happier and everything goes well for them... Myself to be more happy and lovely... if can, be more rich too... Hahahhahaah.... or like what my friends always wish me to do... GET MARRIED... Too difficult to achieve lah, friends.

Ya, wish me all da best in my life... Anyway, not yet my birthday... 14th lah... wait for 14th Sept then only you wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY yaaaa.... :P

Let's work out on a list, on physical side....
1. Sony Ericsson K800i
2. Live Crystal Stone
3. Compaq Notebook- Piano White [Very nice ohh...]

Eh???!?!?!?! No more lohhh.... So little compare to last year's list eh....

Oh! Maybe a new watch, don't want rubber, don't want leather... I want metal...

I think I won't buy them beside the Live Crystal Stone... :) Still looking for it, still haven't get the one I like with reasonable price.... Anyone know any places that do see cheap and nice crystal?? Preferrable if they do sell LIVE CRYSTAL STONE too... :) I need it to CHARGE my cyrstalssss..


Ya, I love crystal.

No comments: