Friday, September 29, 2006

The most NASTY person I ever see......

There are too many different people with different behaviour and attitude in this world. And I never have the luck to meet such a nasty people till this age of mine.

Nasty BRO IN LAW

No, he is not my BRO IN LAW [BIL]. This is my best friend’s BIL, such a terrible irritating nasty bastard. My best friend is getting married on coming October. And this BIL claimed that she did not INFORM him officially on their wedding date and so he is not going to attend the wedding. BIL told her dad that he doesn’t like her n her husband to be, so he is not going to attend. The whole family put the blame on my friend and want her to BEG him to attend. But still, he wanted the whole family to BEG him instead of her alone. F OFF lah!! Who you think you are? I did help my friends to get rid of BIL on the business matter. He though his MONIES are very powerful enough to control other people’s life!!! My friend even have to get his permission when want to go for holiday!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!! I wonder, does he need my friend to sent him a details report on how they make love? CRAZY!!!!! I think he really got some mentally problem, control freak on not only his own wife, his family but other people too, green eyes monster!!!

Ya, he can’t stand when he saw someone happy happy laughing and celebrating their happiness. Sure he will say something nasty and terrible to spoil your mood and the party. One more thing that I can’t stand is, when he is around, no one dare to speak loud because he doesn’t like noisy places! And, when he is there to have dinner, all the dishes must be cooked followed his taste!!! F OFF!

What’s his problem eh??? Why must they INFORM him when they decided to marry? When they decided on the date? Not that he going to pay for their wedding? Not that my friend’s parents not around and he need to help on this? In fact, he doesn’t give a single helping hand on this matter. What the fuck he wants people to inform him? An invitation is more than enough. BIL, DO YOU NEED A FORMAL LETTER TO INFORM YOU ON THE WEDDING DATE? Damn it!!!

My lovely best friend, being so upset and down… crying over the phone and told me these. I feel so angry on such a terrible bast**d. Too much!!! No worry, my dear…we all support you! You did nothing wrong on this!! We all understand your situation!! I’m 100% support on what you want to do!!!! [Her hubby always complained that I spoiled her wife terribly] :P

I told my mom, if whoever dare to interfere on my wedding, I will surely give no face!!! No matter who!!

Beside my parents and my sister, no one have the rights to INTERFERE on my wedding issue! Of course, the in law’s opinion has to take into consideration. But, HE is not either party!!! Terrible!!!

Arghhh… my blood is boiling!!!!

No comments: