Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday Night......

It was my birthday yesterday. Mama gave me an ANG PAO, went to work… Spend the night with SOMEONE SPECIAL @ The Ship, Jln Sultan Ismail. It was a surprise arrangement. Feel touched that he actually remember what I told him and this is the restaurant that my dad used to celebrate our birthday for us.

The Ship, the only restaurant my dad brought us there to celebrate our birthday. No matter whoever’s birthday, this is the only restaurant we headed to. Kakakakak…. Tons of memories there.

There has not much customers in THE SHIP when we arrived but still good business we can say. After we seated, I noticed that THE SHIP is getting old as me too… and immediately the memories flashing in my mind like fast forwarding movie. I still remember how excited my sister and myself were whenever my dad bringing us to have dinner at THE SHIP. We all love the SHARKSFIN MUSHROOM SOUP.

After so many years that I did not step into THE SHIP, their food still as good as what it used to be. Only the price slightly increased but it’s reasonable if you have taken into account on inflation and such a good deal for such wonderful food.

Thanks for SOMEONE SPECIAL for arranging this dinner for me. I enjoyed my night, my food and your companion!!

Muakssss…..

With so many friends around me, I can say that I’m a happy person.

No comments: