Thursday, September 07, 2006

Do not......


Once I've hold you hand, I've decided to love you with everything that I can give.
Do not simply say "BREAK UP" to me no matter what, unless you 100% sure that you do not love me anymore.

Appreciate before it's too late.

******

I'm always emotional.. because I'm a person who follow my heart ---> 100%. I know this is not good, but this is the best that how I appreciate my life.

Love is not for you to KEEP deeply in your heart. Love is to show and let people feel it. That's why I'm a SOLDIER IN LOVE... I never give up in love even though I've been hurt badly for many times. I do feel disappointed on men too, but doesn't means I give up on my love.

Laugh when you feel so, cry when you wanted to. Control a little bit on your anger [I'm working on it as promised...:P ], and show people your sweetest smile.

Ha!!! sound easy eh... :P Can one lah, do it slowly... I'm sure we can make it. I found that my CONTROL on my anger got a little bit of IMPROVEMENT.. ya lah, a little bit only... Give me more time mah... I'm a dragon anyway... where got tamed dragon one... Hahahahahaha... Tamed dragon will not be a dragon loh... it's a lizard... :P

Love me with your heart.... I can feel it. :)

No comments: