Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yohhh..... Irresistible......



Aiyo!!!! IRRESISTABLE .. Sony Ericsson K800i!!!!! I want da BLACK one.............. Awwww.... SO SEDUCTIVE!!!!

Sony Ericsson K800i- A Cyber-shot™ digital camera and a small and sophisticated feature-packed 3G mobile phone all in one. Open the lens cover and you're ready to take the picture. Bring the K800i with you and you have a 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus, built-in xenon flash and image and video stabilizer function ready for any moment, anytime. And a 3G phone for sharing your pictures. Instantly…

Please noted….. 3.2 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA, WITH AUTOFOCUS and BUILT IN XENON FLASH!!!!!! Got Red Eye Reduction… but eh… without 2.5 digital zoom worrrrr…… eemmm… but still my saliva is drooling…….

Radio kah, Bluetooth kah, 3G kah, video stabilizer, mp3, 3D games, speaker phone lah, …. Anything you want. It cost me… RM1950 [Most highest price after my research…]

Aiyo….. I must hold!!! I must control myself!!!! Too expensive for a birthday gift for myself… or from someone... Sigh..who will get me such expensive gift lah???? No one lah… pity me.

Shall wait…. Wait will the price drop like hell… But will it happened? Sighh… Don’t think so.

No comments: