Sunday, September 10, 2006

Oral me......


This is a T-Shirt that I bought from Bangkok. Nice huh??? Hahahahahhaa... This shirt only cost me RM9.90, which is 99 Baht. The material is good too, very comfortable but cooling... :) GOOD DEAL!! We saw another T-Shirt which is like this..." ENJOY MY COCK" LOLZ!!! But someone do not have the guts to wear that T-Shirt, so did not buy it. I also have another T-Shirt that I got it as a sovenir for one of my good friend but he is too bz to collect it from me, think that I can SAPU it and owned it. Kakakakkaak.... This T-Shirt said..." FIND IT, FUCK IT, FORGET IT" Aawwwww.... so cool!!!! :P

I still miss Bangkok very much... Hahahahha.... Don't know why, maybe it's because my only mission over there is SHOPPING, SHOPPING and SHOPPING... That's why I'm so attracted on HER... Crazy!!

Today is a boring day, my friend who suppose to have coffee with me AIRPLANE me... I did nothing much today... A little bit of cleaning [major cleaning is done yesterday], read a bit of the unfinished novel, napped fron 1:30pm till 5:30pm... :P, then wake up, bathed, watched TV, dinner, watch TV again, read novel again, and now blogging. Waiting for another friend's call on the coffee session.

Sigh... so bored....

No comments: