Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to me......

Happy Birthday to me....

Too many suprises today... Mr. J called me from Medan, Indonesia. Never expect his call or shall I say that I never expect that he remember my birthday. So sweet of him.

Then, Mr. Alvin and Mr. Danny both also wished me even though I did not contact them for kinda long time. Mr. Alvin even waited for me on MSN MESSENGER to wish me Happy Birthday last night. Mr. Danny send me an sms only.

Then my childhood friend also wish me through sms. And also my college friends... All those I never expected that they will remember my birthday wished me. I feel so touched... so happy... :) Ha! even my ex-colleague wished me too and my lady boss. Very happy eh.... Ya, I should be happy on my birthday.

The chocolate mint cake still lying in the fridge at home. Will slowly finish it .... kakakakaa... very yummy one...

I'm really glad that most of my friends remember my birthday... only a wish is good enough to prove that they still remember me. Aww.... I feel so HANG FOOK... coz I actually knew a bunch of good friend.

Thanks everyone!!!!! All your warm wishes fulfilled my heart with love....

Muaksssssssssssssssssssss..........

2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Wah so many people remember your birthday, really really Hang Fook looohhh... My birthday to you too. Since I am new I do not know that today's your birthday. Many your wishes to loose those kilos away will come true...

LIVE LIFE LIVE FREE

Miss Blurry said...

Thanks, Mr. Chan. :) Ya, I do feel so HANG FOOK that I got so many good friends around me. I had a very good birthday this year!!! :)