Monday, September 18, 2006

So lucky......









OOooOoOO.... I'm so lucky this year... Beside got a bunch of good friends that celebrate my birthday [with my fav Choc Mint Cake] for me, beside got many friends sms me and wished me happy birthday... beside that I have SOMEONE SPECIAL celebrate my birthday with me at THE SHIP... I also got few valuable gifts....

I'm so lucky..... to have so many good friends around me...

Let's see......

1. Lovely card with Lovely words inside

2. Pearl Butterfly Vibrator [aka Snow Angel]
3. Digital Camera [Sony T30-Silver]
4. LV Purse

5. Orgasmic Chocolate Mint Cake

6. Handbag


Gosh.... amazing. Never get so many gift before... Thanks for all my friends!!!! I had a very very happy and wonderful birthday this year!!!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

** But still I want my LIVE CRYSTAL STONE!!!


2 comments:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Wah got such good friends meh who can give you a digital camera?

I really envious of you. BTW my birthday is coming soon. But all I get is just a birthday cake and to have an eat out the bill will have to be paid by me... IT NOT FAIR!!!

Miss Blurry said...

ENVY lerrr????? my friends also envy me.... I'm lucky i must admit!! :)