Friday, September 01, 2006

Suprise!!!!!!

This suppose to be suprise is no longer a suprise. Kakakakaka....

But I do feel very touched that my best friend is actually arranging something for my coming birthday so much ealier before the day come. She accidently told me something when we chit chat-ing on MSN. I was so suprise that she does remember the cake I like a lots. Yummm... Yummm... think about it also orgasm... No, it's not the marble cheesecake I love. This is the second cake I love most... :) Can die eh!!!! Kakakakakakaka.... I tasted the cake is because of her hubby's birthday and she got him this cake. And immediately I got the wonderful food's orgasm after a bite and I told her about this. I never expect that she will put it in her heart and plan to get this wonderful orgasm giving cake for my coming birthday. Aaawwwww....Damn lovely she is!!!

Seriously, I do feel very touched that she actually plan something for me... and even going to ask most of my good friends that she know to join for the suprise small birthday celebration to celebrate that I'm one year older again. I do feel god damn happy even though I told her that no need to make it so big deal. She is always a caring and lovely lady. And she is also being very understanding that not going to have the socalled party on the exact day of my birthday. She said, "I leave it for your SOMEONE to celebrate it with you.." :)

It's always good to have some best friends around us. :) They always warm your heart when you feel cold by standing alone in this realistic world.

Thank you for everything you have done or doing or going to do for me..... Thankssss

No comments: