Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Oh my gawdd......

Shit!!!!! I discovered something that I shouldn't know.

I was on leave yesterday due to the need to attend to court on my house issue. However, I saw this cover lying on the table and the used thing was wrapped with tissue paper, lying in the dusbin.

I have no idea on who used this thing in the office except XX as I found it in XX's room. I'm so shocked... Maybe XX brought his wife back to office and had their SEX IN THE OFFICE in order to bring more sparks into their normal sex life. This is the only thing I can tell myself instead of think on another possibility.

I do not want to prove on what I think is what happened actually. It is too ugly for me to know. I do not want to know anything so ugly like this.

So, the condom I found in XX's room is used by XX on his wife... They had SEX IN THE OFFICE because they feel too bored on having sex in their own room always.

Yes! This is the truth!!! YES!!! IT IS!!!!!

1 comment:

Chan Kok Kuen said...

Maybe it was not his wife, it's someone else from our office??? Ahh getting more exciting!