Friday, September 09, 2005

69.......

Been running here and there with Eunice [my lovely sister]. This is one of the cafe we went, very cozzy environment and comfortable. The photo is only one of the corner of their design. Mix and Match style. They got few different design area for you to choose. A wonderful place to have a small gathering.

They also have tarot reading over there, of course, you have to pay for it. Most of the people come for the tarot reading [mostly gals, got guys also but I can tell that they are GAY! ]. You have to make an order if you wanted to have your future to be told. It's always a long Q waiting there, of course, you do not have to stand there and wait. You can always enjoy your meal, your drinks or your chat while waiting for your turn, the waitress will inform you when it's your turn. This place is highly recommended!! :)

Very tired these few days. Accompany Eunice to run here and there. Meeting friends, have drinks, shopping... Killing me!! But she is leaving on Sunday, I must grab as much free time as I have to accompany her, no matter how tired am I. Really happy with her around, at least, I do not feel lonely with her around. Chatting with her is making my days brighter. Just wish that she will be always be here with us.

My birthday is coming lohhhhh... Don't know got anyone celebrate for me or not ler???? Don't care lah, still have to work on that day. My birthday was always lonely after I'm single. I'm growing older...and older and older. Sometimes, I will think... What I am when I'm old like 50 years old??? Will I sitting in the garden and enjoying my happy moments with my grandchildren? Or I will be a very pitiful old lady, staying alone with no one around?? Life... is beautiful yet unexpected. Enjoy every moments you have. Do not regret on what you did and what you didn't.

I did something, but I never regret to let him know about it. I always believe of life is short, and that's why I never want to hide my feelings. I just want to know the answer, not playing the game through. Yes means Yes, No means No. Simple and easy. :)

Life is beautiful ... Enjoy your moments.

No comments: