Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee.....

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me..... Happy Birthday to me~~~~ Happy Birthday to me~~!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!! May all my wishes comes true!!!! May I work happily...May everyone love me much much much.... May I got many many money .... May I found what I want!!!! May my family all being healthy and happy!!! May I happy always toooo......

Happy Birthday to me ~~~~~~~~

*****
My colleagues are very sweet. They know that it's my birthday, they suggested to go for dinner. We went for dinner @ Mr.Ho tonight. We chatted alots and laughted alots. I feel like the old days I'm back to Invisage. Got many friendly colleagues, helpful and kind. Share our life, chat alots, being close to each other. I'm glad to accept this job offer.. :) Thanks for Elaine & HH. :)

No comments: