Friday, September 16, 2005

Life......

When I look at this.. I smile. They are still lying nicely and beautifully in my room. But, this also made me those of someone. That's already past.

My mom able to guessed who celebrated my birthday night with me. Weird! How come she knows that? Hahaha... When she speak out the name, I asked her "How do you know that???" She smile and said "I know lah." And she asked me many questions. I know that she is worry on me as I did not seeing anyone since I broke off with Eugene. My sister did tell me that my mom is worrying on me. She even told my sister to pass her message to me. Do not flirt around anymore, if found someone you like, just get yourself settle down. -___-"

It's understandable that she worry on me as I'm not as young as I used to be. I did tell her that I can't simply pick someone with LIGHT SABRE [any color lah] and marry him... right?? She said.. "Ya also...." Kakakakaka..... My mom very funny one, she is more like a friend to me than a mom. Of course, she did her part very well as the best mom for me and my sister. She does taking care of us 100%. I having my oat breakfast when my mom back from market on my birthday morning. She asked me, "enough to feel full??" I said.."actually... no..." hahahahhaa.... Then she said.."eat noodle lahh... you must eat noodle because today is your birthday..." and that's my fav WAN TAN MEE... :)

Sometimes, I will wonder, what will happened on my days without her around. I will have to do all the houseworks, laundry, cooking.... oOOoOo... so tiring!!! kakkakaakkaa Mama...I love you... I know you love me too!!!

Love... When you want it, it never comes to you. When you give up on it, it pop out just like that. I got no expectation on anyone since Mr. A. Maybe I started to giving up on it. I'm tired. I rather have some good companion than anything now. Love is not only sweet, but it's tiring too.

Dance like no one is watching
Love like you will never get hurt
Sing like no one is listening
Live like it's heaven on earth

I always bear this in my mind. I try to get back my passion that I used to have in life. I found that I'm much more happier after I started my new job. Not only my job bring me back some happiness. My friends always play the most important role in that. Especially someone who always give me his best words and companion when I need someone. I appreciate it very much.

Afterall, Life goes on. My heart will go on. No matter I'm single or not available. I still have to live my life to the best I can. For my family, for my friends and for those who ever hurt me.

No comments: