Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dreamssss.....

Last night, went to Zeta bar @ Hilton, Sentral. Mature people's hanging place. Feel kinda odd in there even I'm not young. The crowd over there is all above 35. But they still can dance like Destiny Child... hahahhahahaa.. POWER! Been there with Eunice, Alice [my ex boss], Winnie [the beautician], John [Alice's hubby] and others. Emmm... we feel kinda bored as we do not know most of the people there, they are all Alice's friends. 11.09. is Alice's birthday, it's an early celebration for her. We left by 1am. Feel tired and exhausted.

Slept by 2am. Had many dreams in a night.

1. Dream of a Japanese couple, from their kids' life to their teenagers' life. They are very in love with each other since they are kids. It's a love story dream. At the end, the girl died for dont' know what reason. Forgot. I felt like crying in my dream.

2. Dream of a pair of husband and wife. The wife is disability due to some accident. She is forever on wheel chair. Need someone to take care of her every single basic needs. The husband never leave her, but taking care of her with his patient and his heart. One day, I'm suppose to meet up with this husband, he brought his wife along. When he carry his wife from the car and put her on the wheel chair, I feel so touched. I never see any true love as this. I felt like crying in my dream.

3. I was in a fast food restaurant, queing up for my drinks. When im queing up, I saw Eugene was queing up at another line. He didn't saw me. After I bought my drinks... I walk over and say HI to him. He seems so uneasy on it. He didn't look at me, pretending bz on buying his meal. And I feel upset. End of this dream.

4. Many more of dreams. But I can't remember so much.

As a conclusion, my dreams are all sad. All made me feel like crying. Feeling so down when I got up today. Sigh... what a sad night.

No comments: