Monday, September 26, 2005

Miss Lonely Heart.......

caption Posted by Picasa


I'm still the Miss Lonely Heart as I used to be. I'm still the happy person as I used to be. I'm still the best friend of my friends. Most important is, I'm still as pretty as I used to be always.... kakakakaka.... :)

No worry... I'm fine, I'm OK... I'm not down just because I found out someone do not love me as I do :) I'm getting good in self-healing. I'm a bad luck lady in love.

Nevermind loh.. I shall love myself if no one love me. I know my sister love me much. I know my mama sayang me lots. I know Kenneth will always lend me his shoulder when I wanted to cry! Kakakakaka...

I'm consider in good life if compare with those children in Africa. At least, I'm well feed till I'm so fat... I'm well pampared by my parents... I got new house that I'm going to move into... I got a small car to drive around... I got my family... I got friends... I got my career even it's not a very impressive one... :) I'm such a lucky person even though he doesn't love me.

Quak!!!! I'm so pretty eh... :P

No comments: