Thursday, September 22, 2005

New colleagues......

Yesterday, Ms. N told me that we got a new colleague [B] at another department. Ms. N told me that the new colleague is very very handsome. I was like.. "how handsome he is eh????" I never believe on what Ms. N told me till the moment I bumped into this handsome colleague at the pantry. Of course, I can sensed that he is new in the company as I never see his face even I got tons of colleagues who I never met. Kakakakkaka... The fact is, HE IS REALLY HANDSOME! :P He smiled to me when our eyes met. Being a well educated girl as me, of course, I replied him with my sweetest smile lah! And it's definately that I hide my excitement behind my sweet smile. :P Immediately I back to my seat, I email to Ms. N and our gang.."My godness, he is really handsome!" and the responds is instantly... emails flying in and out of out mailbox... Hahahahaha... And another thing I know is, Ms. N told us that he is actually graduated from U.K. Goshh.. I wonder where she got all these information. CNN of the gang. But it's good to have a CNN in the gang, so that we know what's going on in the company. Anyway, for [B], only me and Ms. N ever see his face, the others got no fate with him yet. :P

Not that we are desperate, it's due to the fact that we do lack of guys in our company. For example, Finance department [which I'm based at], 100% girls, Can't even smell a boy around. Hahahaha.... There are 80% female in our company. For the remaining of 20% male species, 10% are old men, 40% are matured men [all attached or married], 50% are kiddo. Can't blame us on being so excited for the new handsome colleague. :P [Eh! I'm so good in doin analysis after I joined this marketing research company... hahahahha]

Then, Ms. N told us that today will come another new staff [C], which is a handsome guy too. Again, I never believe on what she told me. We were so excited to meet him since today's morning. But, our Ms. E is so lucky that she is in HR Department and she able to has the first glance at him in da early morning as she is the one who lead him to his department!! We are so JEALOUS. Hahahhahaha.... There come many questions throwed to Ms. E on this new colleague. Again, emails flying in and out like nobody business.

And we found out that this [C] is working in the same department as our Ms. H. We are so envy!!! and now, the responsibility is falls on Ms. H. She forced to be our spy on [C]. Kakakakka... Ms. N is really powerful and she has worked out a questionnaire for Ms. H to ask [C]. Ms. N is really a good researcher, so effective and so creative... hahahhahaa.... We are all making noise as Ms. H is going for the welcome lunch for [C] with her department colleagues. We went for our lunch in group again, busy on wondering how [C] looks like as non of us have a glance of him beside Ms. E.

According to Ms. E, [C] looks matured, tall and gentlement. Ms. E brough [C] to have a tour around the office and introduce him to everyone. It must be a wonderful tour she ever have, we said. Hahahahahaha... And finally I able to have a look at him. He looks good, tall, fair, short hair, decent looking, well dressed up, clean, tidy, looks friendly, good manners. He make the effort on trying to remember everyone's name, as we all know it's impossible to do so. We have over 150 permanent staffs in the office, I will give him a bow if he able to do that! :P

When Ms. E finally ended her tour with [C], the emails flying again. My conclusion to these incidents is- HANDSOME GUY REALLY CAN SPICE UP OUR MOOD! Hahahhahaha... Can't you see our mood is so high when we know that there are some handsome guys around? Handsome guys can also energizing us, it's straightly to our gang only. I'm not sure about others. Everyone being so awake when come to this topic. Girlssssss.... We have to behave. Hahahahahaha....

I can't stop smiling when I was reading all those silly emails from my colleagues. Actually I wanted to laugh out loud, but I can't. Office hours lahh... what you laughing at? Hahahahaha... behave... behave... So, Ms. H promised to join for lunch tomorrow and also will do her reporting on [C] and [B]. [B] is also same department as her. What a lucky lady she is ya....

I have all these silly and crazy colleagues. So fun to have them around... and that's why we never want to missed out our lunch time unless we have no choice. Too bad Ms. C is on MC, if not, I think the emails will be more like M16. LOLZ....

I never demand much from my career. Friendly colleagues, No office politics, Understanding Boss, OK pay, Good location, Handleable workloads, Handleable pressure, Good staffs' benefit, systematic system. That's all I need. And I have all of it in this new job of mine, I'm happy, I'm satisfied. My dream job.

So, I'm looking forward on tomorrow's lunch. Hahahhaahha... Let's see what Ms. H will tell us.

No comments: