Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Birthday....... :)

14 September - MY BIRTHDAY! :)

Very happy today. Company had a small party for those whose birthday falls on September. Got chocolate cake to eat. :) My colleagues from my department all wished me on that, feel so shy. They gathered all the staffs at the pantry area, with 3 big cakes on the table. All our names are on the cakes, so everyone will know who are the birthday girls / boys. There are candles on the cakes, they started to sing Birthday song when everyone is here. So shy... I hide at the corner there. I really feel shy.. I'm not into birthday party... I shy..

Jeannie and Kenneth came over to Mid Valley and have lunch with me. We went to DOME for lunch. We framed Kenneth and make him pay the bill... hahahaha...we are so bad!! :) I lagi bad, I told Kenneth, "Since you never get me flowers or present, this bill consider as my present lohh..." hahahahahaha....

I spend my night with Mr. Uncle. Meet up with him at his working place. He picked me up at the entrance of HARTAMAS. I saw a bunch of flower when I got into the car... SUPRISE!! I still feel so suprise even though he said he though of getting me flowers. I didn't expect he will got me flowers, I thought he was just joking with me. I'm so happy when I saw it!!!!!! WOW!!! Actually, my wish for this birthday is to get a bunch of flower from someone. But from my survey, most of the guys rather buy something else for me than FLOWERS!!! I wonder why. Then, I asked Mr. Uncle on msn messenger, "Honey, will you buy me a bunch of flower if I said I want it?" He tell me that he actually wanted to get me flowers. I thought he was joking and never believe what he told me. When I saw the flowers lying in his car. I felt so touched, I felt so happy. I really love it.

We went to Oriental Cravings @ 1U, for dinner. Then we went to Coffee Bean.. Mr. Uncle help me on transferring my photos into CD :) I got those old photos all in a CD now... Kakakakakaka...Now my HDD got more space for more photos.... LOLZZ.. Mr. Uncle got the Japanese song for me, I'm so happy!!!

Such a good day... such a good night... such a wonderful birthday... I received so many birthday wishes sms and calls from all my friends. I feel so happy. At least, they still remembered me even they seldom show up around me. Alvin remembered my birthday, he sms and wished me. I wondered how come he remembered it. He said he is care about me. -____-"

Thanks to Mr. Uncle for his companion. But where is my BIRTHDAY KISS? :P




ps: I can't help.

No comments: