Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Enjoy your trip..... Mr. Uncle

Aiya..... it's a business trip. Have to work over there.. not holidays... Kakakakaka... But still, try to enjoy yourself also lah, honey. If not, you will feel suffer eh... Better try to be enjoy abit, it will make you feel better... Hahahhahaha...

Went dinner with Mr. Uncle. He said want to have a good dinner at the night before he leave for the TORTURING TRIP. His treat of course! :P Emmm.. had a yummy dinner at Chilis. We had 3some... opssss!!! No lah, it is TRIPLE PLAY. Hahahahaha.. what a name eh. He ordered pasta. Ok lah, not bad... afterall Chilis food never been terrible...right?

My right eye twitching since after lunch time. Old folks said "Eye twitching for right is good, left is bad." Emmmm... I'm wondering what is the good thing that going to happened on me? I'm so bad luck, what will happend to me? Let's see ya.... Kakakakakaka...

Today, I work till headache... Checking on all those reports making my eyes blur and mind tired. Nothing much happened today. Work, Lunch, Work, Dinner, Home, Bath, Online, Sleep. Boring life eh.... Nevermind lah, boring but still happy life. :)

Enjoy your life, cherish your moments!!! :) Life is beautiful... as always!!!

No comments: