Sunday, September 25, 2005

You won't understand....

You said you might be understand how I feel right now. I can tell you that you will never understand how I feel. Old folks said.."you will never know how the pain is if the needle never poke on ur flesh". You won't understand even you claimed that you do.

Do you know how it feel when you found that you start missing someone?
Do you know how it feel when you found that you wanna spend every minutes with someone?
Do you know how it feel when you found that you getting care of someone?
Do you know how it feel when you start missing someone almost every seconds?
Do you know how it feel when you are falling in love with someone who don't really care of you?
Do you know how it feel when you wanted to see someone so much but you can't?
Do you know how it feel when you have to hide your feelings infront of someone you love?
Do you know how it feel when you can't even hold his hand even you wanted to do so?
Do you know how it feel when you try your best to protect this FRIENDSHIP while you hope that it will change to a relationship dreadfully?
Do you know how it feel????
Do you know how I feel????
Do you understand????
Do you know how pain am I now????


You don't. Keith, you don't understand. You will never understand.

*****

I'm such a silly. I'm such a stupid. I know I always be.
Do not being so care of me if you do not love me.
I'm already in love. I can't help. But I am.

Good also. I do not have to spare a space from my heart anymore. I no need to waste my credits on sms. I no need to go online so often and don't know what doing there. I can save lots of time, I do not need to miss you anymore.

My fault, I mistaken on everything.

No comments: