Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I wan to DIET lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO DIET!!!

Anyone able to provide me the most effective way to become slimmer pretty lady beside EXERCISE??? You know? Like some secret recipe... some god damn effective medicine... I have this bad habit--> try on any diet medicines! Hahahahaha... anything that seems effective for me, I will give a damn try on it. My mom also scared of me. And that's why I never let her know what medicine I'm taking unless that's something for health! :P Bad Girl!!!!

I started my oat meal for my breakfast and I started feeling hungry around 11am... it's so hungry like someone playing drum in your stomach!! Hahahahhaa... I try my best to take it... I drink so much water to neutralize the acid... :P But still, I'm hungry like hell!! HA~~ I hold it till 1230pm and rush for lunch! I choosed the stall with less people waiting around and ordered FRIED RICE! I told myself not to finished the Fried Rice as the portion is kinda big, the rice is like a small hill... Unfortunately, I was too hungry and too happy chatting with my colleague. I didn't realised that my fried rice is getting lesser and lesser. And at the end, i finished my fried rice!!!!!! MY GOD!!!!!!!!! I FINISHED MY RICE!!!!!!!

AIYOoooooOooOo....... I WAN TO DIET LAH!!!!! Can't be like this liao!!! I must control myself!!! I must take my oat meal in da morning, normal lunch with half portion in da afternoon and yogurt and fruits as dinner! Maybe some oatmeal bread also. Actually... oat meal is QUITE delicious lah [liar!!!!! liar!!!!]..... -____-"

Actually I'm not that greedy also... just let me have 36 24 36... I'm very happy with it already! hahahahahahaha..... :P No lah, just let me able to fit into M size lah!!!! but still with my 36inches breast ya. Don't let my 36B gone due to my diet :P But oh..... When a person slim down, everything also will be smaller than what it used to be, It's normal I know. Ok lah, still got B cup also consider good enough, right? Don't care lah!!! talk about that later! Let me slim down first!!!

Will try on the plan [created by myself] for a month. So, friends, I might be missing for dinner and coffee for a month... kakakakakaa.. or mayb not missing for coffee..only MIA for dinner. Don't want to go Pasar Malam lah!!! So seductive!! I means the food :P

I WANT TO DIET!! I MUST DIET!! I HAVE TO DIET!! IM GOIN TO DIET!! I NEED TO DIET!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad lost weight with the South Beach Diet. The toughest part of it is the first two weeks, then it gets easier. Plus, it lets you eat tastier foods. There are books about it sold online, like Amazon.com.

If you combine it with exercise, you'll lose weight faster.

Just curious, what does "lah" mean? Is it an expression?

Miss Blurry said...

Hi, anonymous.. Thanks for your helping hand! :) I appreciated it very much."lah" is an expression that we used locally.. It's meaningless. You may just ignore the word "lah" and I'm sure you might understand what I wrote in a clearer view. Hahahaha.... Thanks for visited! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, oatmeal has a lot of carbohydrates, which are for storing energy, so if you don't exercise it off, it will turn to fat.

Oatmeal may not be the best for a diet, unless you plan to exercise a lot.

Thanks for explaining "lah", although I kinda like it! It's cute! It's like you're singing and speaking at the same time.

Miss Blurry said...

opsss... Then I should change to another plan... Hahahhaha... Will try to get the book you recommended me. :)