Monday, September 19, 2005

Old Friends......



THIS DRINK IS DELICIOUS..... DAMN DELICIOUS as a LOW FAT DRINKS. Highly recommended by a chubby girl as me. Kakakakakaka... Enjoy it when you are in diet... Yummyy... very good one!!! Well done!!! Dutch Lady!!! :P

The drink is not the main thing I wanted to blog lah!!!

There is a chance for me to meet up with my old school friends in Jeannie house on friday night. I went not because of the purpose to meet my school friends but to support Jeannie on what she is doing right now. As a best friend of her, this is what I can do beside joining her on that. Everyone was so bored, KS even fall asleep!!! Hahahahahhaa... I laugh like hell after that!! :P So malu!!!!

Wanted to go home after the meeting as it's already quiet late. They keep dragging me for a cup of tea. Kenneth keep looking at me, If I nod my head, he is going too. No choice, I have to go then since got someone stick on me. Hahahaha.. So I went. But never regret even I back home by 130am!!! We talked about the meeting, about D.S and M.L.M... hahahaha... They all complained that Jeannie should tell them ealier about the purpose of the meeting up. I got nothing to tell about that as I must support her. Then, we started to talk about nonsense... and all laugh like nobody business. So loud, so happy!! :)

Kenneth was weird that night, at first, he keep sitting near to me in Jeannie's place and touched my leg with his leg. Then, he touched my arm and caress my arm when in mamak! After that, he moved his place next to me when another friend of us joined us and put his chair beside me. Arghhh... then, he started to hints to everyone that we actually got something going on!! Kenneth left ealier than anyone. Then they all started to dig information from me. They asked me how's everything going on between us? I said, "Nothing happened also! He is the one who have IMAGINATION on me only!" Hahahaha...then everyone is laughing like hell!! "GOOD SAID!!!" they said. LOLZ!!

Anyway, it's great to catch up with old friends again. So much to talk, so much to laugh at.

Went to have a look at my new house this morning. Disappointed. 100% different from the sample house, even the measurement!! Everything seems shrink into 40% smaller than what we saw!! Disappointed!! And the quality is like shit!!!! I told my mom on how disappointed I am on this new house. I told her that I regret on paying that much money to buy this house. She felt the same as me too. But what to do?? No choice. Either move in or sell it off. I think my mom won't want to sell it off. So, have to move it lohhh... forced to!!!

Now I know why some people willing to pay more for a ready house. At least they can see how it is then only decide on getting it or not. New is good, but when things turn out not as your expectatioin, disappoinment will replace your excitement. Sighh... No choice.. Have to accept the fact now!

Life... always not as what you wanted it to be.

No comments: