Saturday, October 01, 2005

It's Weekend..............

I do not have anything special in my mind now. It's weekend again. This is a quiet weekend for me as I do not have any plan for myself. Maybe will rot at home for this weekend. No money = No entertainment; No entertainment = No fun; No fun = No life.... OoOooOOoOoO... SO SAD!!!

Ha~~ Good also!!! So that I can read my book, so that I do not have to treat Mr. Uncle LECKA LECKA... Kakakakakkaaka... :P Went to have coffee with Jeannie & Kenneth. Just the 3 of us. David is too busy to join us for coffee. I keep telling Kenneth that I want to eat cheese cake... Kakakakka... He keep mumbling that I always want him to treat me, keep saying me that he treating me too good and complaining to me that I seldom treat him, I seldom drive him around.. . :P But then he still buy me da cheese cake.. and ORDERED me to go get a table for us. Kakakakkaa... Jeannie said "You are the only one who he listen to." "Of course loh... I'm his best friend mah!! Don't feel jealous lah..." I told Jeannie.

We had our good time over there. We laughed to the max... 3 hours! Non Stop! It's crazy... hahahaha... Kenneth laughted out too loud and he got all the attention from the Coffee-Beaners... Hahahhaa...embrassing eh!!!! But we still can't stop laughing...

Emm~~ I miss you, Mr. Uncle. I have no idea whether you will miss me or not. Maybe you don't and never feel so. No matter what, you must remember to buy me souvenir ya..... Don't forget it! Kakakakakka... Just small small souvenir will do. I'm not greedy lah...

*yawn* Tired.. Tired... Tired.... Time to go to bed lah..... Sweet Dream, Honey

No comments: