Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Another Misc.......

Different human with different thinking, opinion, point of view...
Different sex with different judgement too....

Someone might judge based on their own feelings, point of view, thinking or experience. Of course, we always refer to our own when come to judgement. We always based on our own feelings to judge whether it's fair enough for someone. Things always not seeing through by both sides but only his/ her own side. This is normal, I do this sometimes. Ops... should say.. Always! Hahahahaha....

Same sex always tends to have the same view of point, maybe a little bit different but overall, they are still the same opinion. That's why my girl friends and I always fire guys together [not always lah, only when we are playful enough]. At the end, they will surrender not because we are so strong in dispute, but it's because they are gentlemen. hahahahahahaha..... and we will feel happy then. Girls... as you know, always tends to be the winners. :P And I'm just a lonely girl here. Being a winner will always brighten up my days. Hahahahahhaaha....

But, when things came to myself, I will think over it again and again when I'm calm enough. And that's why, I only realised on my faults after everything. But, over is over, I never want to feel regret and I won't bring it up again. You may claim that I did not settle the issue but ignoring it. Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. I just don't want to make thing worse. I know this is not a good attitude. You can consider me as a pushy person in relationship, when I do not want to push or rush, it always means that I care of it very much. Because, I do understand that nobody love to be push or rush on.

I always understand one thing- do not waste your time on someone who do not appreciate you. I always tell myself this, my friends told me this and my lovely sister gave me this advice too. But, I always be the most stubborn fella for them. My sister always describe me as a stone... stubborn as a cow. Never listen to anyone when I've decided on anything, unless I feel the pain. Stupid attitude I have. I do not give up even I felt the pain. Can you see how stubborn I am? I will only let go when my heart unable to bear the pain. What extend it will be? I don't know. Maybe......Till the day I feel 100% of disappointment, 100% of pain, 100% of sadness, 100% of hopeless. When this day come to me, I'm 1000% heart broken.

One of my friend gave me a nick- SOLDIER. I wonder why he gave me such nick. He explained to me..."It's because I found that you are very brave in love. You never care what's the ending will be, as long as you love him. You do not care what will you gain or lose, as long as you love him." Hahahahaha.... He see me in such a way. I am.

No matter you love me or not. I'm still who I am. I still live my life with or without you.

Being fair to me or not. I have no idea. I do think that is being unfair to me since the early stage. No matter what it is. I did my part.

Too many nonsense tonight. All nonsense.

**********

Today was a busy day for me. I'm kinda lost today, kinda quiet. I was dreaming while I'm driving to work this morning. Mati enjin for many times, so malu. Luckily still able to concerntrate on work... If not, sure kena fire! :P Ms. N and Ms. E told me many jokes and made me laugh so much during our lunch time. Maybe they sensed something. Ms. N send me an email and asked me "do you feel much better after our happy lunch time?", Ms. E send me an email and told me "Everything will be alright, because YOU HAVE US!" Aawwww.... I feel so touched!! It's really great to have them around. Friends, always the most important person in my life after my family.

I have my mom, my sister. I have Jeannie, David, Kenneth, PL... and now.. I have Ms. E, Ms. N, Ms. C and Ms. HH.... What else can I complain at? Nothing... God is treating me not bad afterall. At least HE gave me a lovely family, many sweet friends... although HE always test me in relationship.

I should cherish what I have. I should cherish everything. I should be glad. :)

Life is still beautiful afterall..... :)

No comments: