Monday, October 17, 2005

It's sweet......

I always think that is sweet when you have someone special in your heart. It maybe bitter abit but still...... it's sweet afterall.

It's sweet when you have someone to miss.
It's sweet when you know someone is missing you too.
It's sweet when someone tell you everything he did in a day.
It's sweet when you know someone will sms you always.
It's sweet to have someone special.
It's sweet to be someone's special too.

I have no idea how special I have in his heart. Maybe I'm just at the lowest level. But, I'm already very happy because he told me that he miss me. This is the first time that you asked me do I miss you? Of course I do miss you, Honey.

We had a very sweet night. I love it so much, not only the environment, but your companion too. It was too sweet to bring me to sleep. I didn't sleep well. Because, I miss you too much. I feel kinda empty, because you are so far from me now. This made me miss you more.

You landed yet? You taken your dinner? You must be very tired and exhausted. Such a long journey. Killing eh. Take a shower, have a good sleep... Tomorrow will be another tough day for you. May you have a wonderful trip, may everything goes well for you...

I miss you...... I miss you very much.....

No comments: