Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Password......

We keep something valuable in a safe and locked it with a key or password.

The most valuable thing I ever have is my love. I locked them in my heart. There are few rooms in my heart, one for my family, one for my friends and one for my lover. For my family, I never locked my heart from them. For my friends, I always open up my heart for them. But, as the room for lover, it has been locked for 2 years. I did try to open it for someone... but unsuccessful. Not because that I forgot the password, but there has not enough for me to open it up again.

This time, I opened it accidently. Without my knowledge, I have let someone occupied the room. I'm shocked when I realised that HE is already in da room. Then, I start feeling uneasy to have him there. I unable to kick him off the room. I can't get him off from my thought. Aaawwww.... I feel more and more insecure as I do not know what to do. I don't know what he thinks, I don't know what he wants. I promised myself not to push or pressure him, but.... I failed. I started asking him everything.. anything... just to assure myself, just to comfort myself. Sigh.... I'm selfish. I'm so lost till I do not know how to handle it anymore.

I'm sorry if I do make you feel pressure. Not that I'm not happy with how it goes. I'm just too lost to assure myself your feelings on me. I'm very worried too... worried that you might leave me alone one day... worried that you no longer care of me like now... worried that got another girl steal your heart away. I.... just feeling so lost.

I need your action to assure me. Show me that you do care of me, show me that you do need me, show me that you do love me. Words can never make me calm.

This room do not have KING SIZE BED, it also never furnished with air-con. It's just a very simple place for you to rest. If you don't mind that it is just a simple room, you are always the password holder for it.

I do hope that you don't mind.

Now, you are holding the password to my heart. If you wanna give up on it. Kindly inform me much ealier with loud and clear. Make me clear on my situation. Give me back the password, and I will lock it up again. Not for anyone to occupy it till the day I met someone who really care to take care of my vulnerable love.

I do hope you won't give it back to me.

No comments: