Monday, October 24, 2005

It's Over.....

When a relationship end, it only left us pain. Everyone has to go through this in order to grow up. What else can we do beside dealing hard with the pain we have? Nothing, but to get well soon.

Breaking up is not easy... no fun at all. No matter how long time we have spend with the person, the pain is unbearable. It's because, we love them with our heart. 100% with our heart. We take time to heal... not fully healed.. but partly is good enough. Some people take long long time to feel better... I took 2 years. But I still feel insecure on relationship. Life still go on, I never give up on relationship.

When I broke up with Eugene. I was down for more than a month. I didn't eat... I didn't sleep... All I have in my mind was... Eugene. Why he treated me like that? Why he leave me? What I did wrongly and made him leave me? I keep asking myself all sorts of questions. Without any answer.

My daily activities was, lied on my bed, staring on the ceiling, asked myself many many questions, answer the questions I asked, crying, sleeping. I can't even concerntrated on work, I will cry when I'm on work. I will rush to the washroom suddenly, because... my tears are dropping off my eyes. Then I took few days leave. Stay at home.. do nothing.

One day, my mom asked me for lunch. I told her that I don't want to eat. She walked away. So, I back to my daily activities, lying on bed. Again, my mom walked into my room, she talked to me. She trying to comfort me.. I cried. She asked me not to be sad because of that bastard, he is not that good afterall. I can't stop crying... then I found that my mom cry with me. Instantly, I feel more sad, coz I made my mom cry. She cry because she feel my pain. She walked off and leave me alone. I told myself to be strong, to stand up with my own feet. I can't hurt my family because he hurt me badly.

Move on. I started my new life. I changed a new job, new environment. I'm glad that I have good friends around.. and best family members. They spend alots of time with me, just to help me to move on. I can't say that my hurt is fully healed. I still can feel the pain when someone touched on it. But, Life goes on, we can't live in the shadow forever.

They told me that I'm another person after the incident. Not worse, but much better. I'm glad that I'm able to do so. If not because of my friends and my family, I'm still a rubbish who asking myself what I did wrongly.

Who never been hurt in love? Take your time to get heal... but not too long time. Life is short. Life is beautiful. I always believe in love, life will not be so wonderful without love.

Love is all around, it's just the matter whether you want to grab it or not.
Believe me, you are healed if you are brave enough to open your heart again.

No comments: