Saturday, October 22, 2005

Busy day..........

Today is a busy day for me. Slept by 3am this morning, woke up by 8am. Have to send Nicholas back to Cheras. He though of give his lovely daddy a suprise. Ya, he did not inform any of his family on his return. I'm the only one who he informed. After the mission, I back to meet up with my mom to investigate on the fixing job done by the developer. Everything seems OK, beside some little things that still need to do some touch up again.

After that, went to Giodarno Warehouse sales with my mom. It was so crowded, everyone is like being crazy on the sales. They are carrying a box all around, it is full with clothes and pants. Of course, the warehouse sales does it good job by reducing the price to the lowest like RM5- RM10 per shirt and RM29 per pants. The only failure is... the clothes lying on the racks are sux. Too plain to spend my money on it. I unable to get any from the sales. My mom able to get a not bad looking cloth. Thought of getting myself the Mini Polo-T, but it don't worth for the price. It's not RM5- RM10 for the Mini Polo-T, it costs RM29. So, I decided to put it back on the rack :)

I already bought 4 clothes within 30 minutes on Thursday. Sales are around now due to the Raya and Deepavali. My mom asked me am I celebrating new year or what? Hahahhah.... It has been 2 months that I did not do any shopping. I feel depressed when I look at my cupboard as it looks like so dull without new COMERS for 2 months. :P By the way, I'm a shopping freak still.

After the disappointed warehouse sales, I back home for a rest before I heading to Mid Valley. Going to meet up with 2 old friends. It has been a while that I didn't keep in touch with them. Feeling excited to see them again. We went for lunch @ Mdm Kwan, chat alots. Still able to chat like before. Feeling great! We went shopping as one of them would like to shop for some clothes and handbag. But... it end up that myself bought another cloth from ZARA, and non of them got anything. The one I got from ZARA is kinda sweet, lady-like, it's purple color.... I like it very much. You know, it's just feel great to shopping! :P

We left by 5pm, I feel so tired. Back home, changed, throw myself on the bed, and sleep! Too tired to think, too exhausted. Wake up by 730pm, bath, dinner with the left over WAN TAN MEE, read newspaper and now sitting here.

Later, I have to meet up with another friend who came back from Beijing. She is leaving tomorrow. Can't miss this chance to meet her. Seriously, I'm tired. Coffee again, my fav spot. :)

Arghh...what a tired and busy day.... but it is a happy day toooo... :)

No comments: